Introduce yourself - Presentati, If it's the first time you have been hanging round here, tell us something about you! Se è la prima volta che ti aggiri da queste parti, dicci qualcosa su di te!

« Older   Newer »
kane112esimo
view post Posted on 12/2/2012, 21:31 by: kane112esimo

Hello!
I'm Lorenzo, VideoGiochItalia YT community and "TPotE" Skyrim total conversion founder.

I'm not used to modding, that's my first attempt doing something to expand TES' gaming experience. I believe that from my starting idea we'll find together our way through the mods completion. I don't blame myself having started from a hyping and highly promising concept, on the contrary I expect greater things to see when the mod will be completed.

You may call me a visionary man, or maybe just the one who keeps the fire burning all night long, until the purpose is achieved.

I'm managing the community and promoting our ideas while learning the basics of modding like 3D modelling and texturing, CK's scripting and world creation. I'll try to write down everything we need about mod's features and main quests' screenplay too.

And here comes the hard work. Let's start!

PS: as you may have noticed, I'm not the best English speaker on Earth. That's why I beg a pardon for this "pasta" sentence mix.

7 replies since 11/2/2012, 22:00   249 views